Adding a new template to the server
To add a template to the Dreamweaver server, and in turn to the Konductor AIR application, please do the following:
- If the Files floating panel is not visible, go to the Window menu, and select the Files menu item
- Ensure that the site that you initially defined has been selected in the pull down box
- Go to the File menu, and select New...
- Select Blank Template, then select HTML Template, and click the preview button
- Click on the Synchronize button. (It looks like two arrows pointing at each other) Alternatively, you can also go to the Site menu, and select the Synchronize Sitewide... menu item.
- Select Entire 'Sitename' Site from the Synchronize pull down box
- Select Pet newer files to remote from the Direction pull down box
- Click the Preview... button
- Ensure that your new template and any associated files that show up are marked Put, and click the OK button.